How To Increase The Accuracy
of Your Polygraph
1. Have a full night of sleep the night before.
2. Have no alcohol or
unprescribed drugs in your system.
3. Do not arrive late or rushed for your
4. No gum-chewing.
5. Answer Yes or No with your mouth
(do not nod or move your head when answering)
still during the entire examination;
no moving of hands, feet, neck,
anything other than your mouth.
7. Don't answer any questions louder than
8. Sit in a position that will remain comfortable
few 5-minute chart-collections.
9. No deep-breaths during the chart
breath the same on all questions.
10. Insist that all testing be done
on a modern computer polygraph
(not on an old-fashioned antique
'roll of chart paper with 4 moving ink pens')
for prompt assistance!